Wednesday 9 February 2011

Italy

Photobucket>



Ciao a tutti..

I want to start this post with one sentence: thank you for the best week of my life. I never felt more relaxed, more free and more myself than in this week and i hope to keep these things in my heart AND mind. Thank you for the amazing days i could spend there. Within just 1 single week i have been through 1000 adventures, 1000 insider jokes and 1000 laughs a day :-)

However, getting to Parma was not even as easy as i thought. Not only that i had an one hour delay at the Romes Airport where i needed to catch up on my plane to Parma, i also had to fly to Bologna due to the fog in fog-city Parma. In Bologna i managed to get on the 17people-bus, they organized for us although we were about 30 people(by fighting my way trough ahah). When i finally met him i was pretty exhausted and we were both pretty dumb on the first day, all shy because we never met each other before in "real life". But that changed extremely soon. It was like we've known each other for years..and yeh..we do.

I've had a rather amazing time in Parma, Bologna and Venice. Pictures to be found on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment