Monday 1 June 2015

It's been a while... (only about 1 1/2 years oh well)

Time to catch up!! Yes i did think about the blog every now and then. I did know i wanted to keep on updating it, but then again, when you haven't posted for months, where do you start again? Nah, i'm too lazy to post everything exciting i have done in those months / years. < That's the exact conversation i had with myself in my mind again and again. But whenever i went through the blog and all the posts i became a bit sad as well about stopping it. I DO love to look back at what i have been up to, this is my diary after all! Now that I'm gonna be back in Ireland in less than three weeks (and that is something i am definately gonna write a post about) i finally got the time and motivation to catch up. I do NOT want to miss anything in this blog so this is probably gonna be the longest post ever - if anyone (besides me) is actually reading this - my sincere apologies.#sorrynotsorry

Time to dig around in the hard drive... So i have been in England again in 2013..we have been around the peak district and in one of my favourite english cities York. Absolutely great nature. " I loved it all" - even spending a night in a VAN at - 11 DEGREES!!! haha (there were actual icicles in the van the next morning) :)

2014

Started quite well, i finally moved into my *OWN* flat - yes! My first own flat. It could not be in a better location. 2 minutes from shops, 15 minutes from the city centre, 7 minutes from a nice park. Moving was easy thanks to some great help by my dad and my friend Peter. Ok and probably a bit chaotic.

Concert wise i have seen this lot...

Anastacia

Clueso...

Rea Garvey...

and Toto...

It really has been quite a music year. I have also attended Frankfurt music fair and have seen (and been involved in) the creation of what i would call the best Beatles tribute Band, with my favourite person being the Paul ;)

from rehearsing in here...

...to rehearsing for performance on the big stages

Frankfurt music fair with the Hofner people

Then there was Gibraltar and Spain in summer... On this picture you can actually see Africa (Morocco), Spain and Gibraltar at once

And of course, my football addiction didn't come off badly either... through writing fanfictions (yes, football fanfictions, don't even ask) i got to know some amazing people. We all connected with each other and soon became the so called "football foxes" - i seriously love these girls. We have met 4 times now, once we met up to see the Germany - Gibraltar qualification match in Nuremberg together. Next match we are gonna see will be this October.

There would be many many other great moments to post about still but i decided i will leave it with the "best of 1 1/2 years" - i can always decide to edit this post and add some more. I'm so glad i'm back on board now and keep the diary up. Again i would like to state i'm happy bout anyone actually reading and liking this - cause really it's just my public diary i share with friends who i don't see very often :-) and for myself to look back on everything i did.

x M

No comments:

Post a Comment