Sunday 2 October 2011

The season's ending

*sigh*...back home with a bruised and blue thumb, sword traning just NEVER ends harmless and without injuries. So this Saturday we went to the last medieval fair for this year ( thank you Peter for telling me bout it! ) ..and I can only say that i am very proud that i attented more than 10 medieval festivals this year, one of them being one of the TOP events in Germany. I spend about 18 years of my life being jealous of the people who lived history at those events. I always wanted to be one of them, i always wanted to own these outfits, wanted to own a sword, go to these concerts, just LIVE this hobby with passion. Over the past 2 years i finally got into the scene via some friends. I met amazing people at the fairs, some of them now being friends I would never want to miss ( Huge shout to Martin ), i got my very own outfit, i bought a very good sword and i do have regular sword training with my friends now. I finally live the dream i never dared living. And this year just topped it. I spend so much time living history, it is incredible. Thank you Simon, Lukas, Martin and Tanja for making the time there even more amazing. You are four of my greatest friends ever, i love you guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

but for now... i'm pretty wrecked. Good night. ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey season is not over, there will still be some events. Also in winter. Medival never ends.

    Hope to enjoy some more good events with you and the others

    ReplyDelete