Monday 8 August 2011

About Change

The Lakes Of Canada by the innocence mission


In these wonderful times, surrounded by wonderful people, wonderful music and a wonderful country i find myself slightly lost. Don't get me wrong, I am happy. I am just not happy with what i am doing. I feel the urgent need to change the directions (Libertine calling eh..) i need to do what my heart and mind wants to do, and it is certainly not about sitting in an office wasting precious life time while dreaming of what i really want to do. Let's give the cards a shuffle rather than wasting too much time... I have no idea how and where to start but I hope that by January i can say that i am doing something i feel fine with.

1 comment:

  1. Keep us informed. I'd like to hear something really inspiring in January ... at last.

    ReplyDelete