Monday 21 January 2013

Red hair and The Beatles or : how my life became very surreal

I wanted a change all the time, I was just not brave enough until now - it is a strange thing with me and my hair. Since i could think i always got a new hairdo whenever I felt my personality is changing in one or the other way. This way I have had long hair, short hair, black, brown, even blonde and copper hair and at times, some purple in it. Now that my life has changed again, i needed something to feel more comfortable with, something that describes myself.. and i fell for red. A wild, fresh and exciting color. Because it matches my life. Wild and exciting - that's what it became. Right now i feel like i am living two seperate lifes at once. One part of my life is the ordinary one: my job, getting home, go for swimming, do the things you have to do. The other part starts on Friday afternoons and ends on Monday mornings - and that part rocks. Very funny circumstances let to me kind of part time touring with The Beatles now. Yeh, The Beatles. Well, at least their greatest revival band, which is having a muscial with about 50 shows around Germany now. And this is not only exciting as for getting an insight into the life of musicians - on stage and backstage, but also it gave me the possibility to meet some amazing people, the band and the crew are lovely to talk to and so much fun to hang out with. I haven't smiled THAT much in a while. I still don't know how i got there but that i something i don't think about - i rather do what i am best at: living and loving the moment.

< photo 316947_4734674877739_1202572225_n_zps1b328aed.jpg

< photo 76378_4720756089778_411118000_n_zpsc7319d7d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment