Thursday 16 June 2011

Being in a Club with Colin Farrell - and not even noticing it

I am coming up with a very weird topic today. I was looking at all the pictures i took during my time in Ireland in 2008 and got stuck on that one special picture - again. The picture was taken beginning of August at a late night bar in Cork, where my friends and me partied that night. Looking at that pic I always found the guy in the background looking 90% Colin Farrell like but I had too many doubts about it...but today i tried to find a side portrait of Farrell and found the picture below. It is actually him isn't it? The looks (especially hair style!!, but I compared every detail of his facial features) + he lives in Ireland + he shot a movie in county Cork that very time ( see RTE news August 2008 ). And Ireland is like a village, the only real cities with a proper population are Cork and Dublin. What a story to tell. Colin was right next to me - and I didn't even notice ;-(

Farrell, Marion and me
Photobucket

Picture to compare












Another picture taken that night with my beloved Jana
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. uhhh, sehr lustig, das nicht zu merken. :D Sieht aber nach nem netten Abend aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allerdings ^^ ich ärger mich schon, aber hey, ich hab trotzdem ein Foto mit ihm! haha ..war wirklich ein toller Abend, sehr international ^^

    ReplyDelete