Monday 27 February 2012

Prague..

Just yesterday I came back from a weekend stay in beautiful Prague, Czech Republic. It was the second time I've been there but still loads to discover as I have only been there for a day before. The actual reason for going there was meeting up with the co-founder of my aid organisation. Yes, my aid organisation. The biggest dream of my life, i always thought will take ages to fully come true but somebody opened my eyes and said "why not start now?" so..I did. United States Of Peace is an aid organisation that is devoting to diverse chosen projects, first ones will be published not too far from now. Have a look at our website www.unitedstatesofpeace.org ! I will keep you updated with news about USOP. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures we took in Prague...x Mary


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment